PTF Advantures

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Greater Good

           

        Did you know that there are people who get excited when they do something bad, or when they hurt people. I know it sound hard to believe, but just ask any law enforcement officer and they will tell you they are bad guys out there that just want to hurt people. Look in the news paper, it’s full of bad news people do. There's plenty of workers for evil. Now that being said, where are the workers for Good. I'm Not just talking about being a good person, or someone who gets good grades. You might be saying already, I consider myself a good person because I listen to my parents. That is something you should do no matter what. I’m talking about those who stand up in behalf of God. Where are the workers who are excited to serve God? The people who serve the greater good.

         PTF, God wants to use you for big things in this world. He’s calling on you to work for Him. Give out flyers, pray, serve, and be welling to work for God. If people are excited to work for evil why can’t I be excited and work for God?

"Do not lag in zeal, be enthusiastic in spirit, serve the Lord." (Romans 12:11)


No comments:

Post a Comment