PTF Advantures

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pride Consumed Me



 

"I was born and raised in Uruguay until I was 10 years old and moved to the U.S with my parents and older brother. Although filled with problems inside, I appeared to be a happy child – spoiled and all. I lived my life filled with hatred, envy and pride. I thought I could do everything by myself and never liked to depend on anyone. It wasn’t until I was perhaps, 15 or 16 years old, that I finally met Jesus and began a relationship with Him. It was tough because my problems were spiritual than anything else, but I began fighting for my life and seeking for God. Since then, I refuse to let Him go, as I fall in love with Him more each day. Now, my attitude and my views changed, and I look to strengthen my relationship with God daily. I am now 21 years old, a leader of the Pre-Teen Force in the Spanish Headquarters in New York, free from all hatred, envy and pride, seeking to lead the younger generation to find the One who did for us over 2000 years ago."

--
Tania Damiano

2 comments:

  1. This is great because God is now using you to help those who are facing the exact problems you once faced

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be sharing what you once lived, because many teens are going through hte samethings as you once did

    ReplyDelete